Off-Days block out a day in your planner so you can't create lessons that day.
- You can add Off-Days by editing your schedule. (For things like Holidays, PD Days, etc.)
- You can also add Off-Days from your planner which is often used for unexpected events (For example a snow day)
When you add them it will change your rotation depending on your Advanced Settings
Accessing Advanced Settings:
- click the 'Settings and Preferences' icon () in the top right
- select 'Advanced Settings' from the left hand side
- From here you can enable or disable 'Rotation Skips Off-Days'
- make sure to save your changes.
How the Setting Works: