If you're looking to copy a lesson, click here
Moving or shifting a lesson plan
Through Planboard you can move any lesson.
- Find the lesson you want to move
- On that lesson select OPTIONS in the top right of the lesson if you are in the Day or Unit view or the down arrow if you are in the Week view
Both of these options are highlighted below:
Move a Lesson
If you want to move a lesson to a different day:
- Select the move lesson option
- Click in the box under Select Day and select the day you want to move your lesson to
- Click the period that you want to move your lesson to and click Move
- Confirm that you want to move your lesson to the selected Period
Note: Moving a lesson will overwrite content wherever you're moving it to so be sure you don't have content there that you need before confirming.
Shift a Lesson
If you want to shift your lessons forward or backwards a period:
- Select the shift back or forward options
- Confirm that you want to shift your lessons
Note: Shifting back will overwrite the previous lesson, shifting forward will insert a blank one.