You can adjust your Semester's dates and name from the Semesters page:
1) Click on the Planboard menu icon in the top left
2) Choose 'Semesters'
3) Hover over the semester you wish to edit and click on the edit (pencil) icon
Change semester name
Click into the semester name field to start editing. Be sure to save!
Adjust semester start date
To adjust the start date of your semester reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and make sure to provide:
- Your Chalk.com account's email address
- Name of the semester you'd like changed
- The date you'd like it changed to
Adjust semester end date
Click the current end date to adjust this. Note you can't have two semesters overlapping so make sure you don't have a future semester already created.
Adjust the days of the week you teach
There is a checkbox for each day of the week that you teach - feel free to adjust this as necessary if your schedule changes over the course of the semester!
You can also set Off-Days from here using the Add Holidays and Add Off-Day options. Learn more about that here
Here are a couple of links to other useful help articles:
- Adjust your Rotation Schedule
- Add sections to your Timetable
- Remove/Edit existing sections on Timetable
- Edit Off-Days for the whole semester