Sometimes if you copy and paste a lesson from other sources, it may contain special characters not recognized by the database. This often occurs with math or science equations. If you remove these equations from your lesson and retype them as normal font in the text editor, you should be able to save your lesson.
Articles in this section
- Why does my Planboard always open to a date in the past?
- Why do I get an error message when trying to save my lesson?
- Why do I see a blank screen when I log into my account?
- Why can't I see my lessons when I log into my account?
- How do I reset my password?
- What do I do if my page doesn't load the information I just inputed?