My children are enrolled in the same school
If your children are enrolled in the same school, you can add additional children to your account by following these steps:
- Hover over your child’s profile on the top-left of your Parent/Guardian Access view and click "Switch Student".
- From the window that appears, click “Add a Child”.
- Enter the Student Access Code of the child in the white text box and click “Verify Code”.
- Once verified, you should have successfully added a child to your account. Hover over your child’s name and click “Switch Student”. From the window that appears, you will be able to navigate between your children's account.
My children are enrolled in different schools
To add a child to your account who is enrolled in a different school, you will need to follow these steps:
- Click on the “Link with your Child’s Account using Access Code” button in the invite email sent to you by your child’s school.
- Log into your Chalk Parent/Guardian account using your Chalk credentials.
- Follow Steps 1 through 4 in the instructions above.
Once verified, you should have successfully added a child to your account and are now able to view multiple children’s accounts.
**Please note: Chalk Parent/Guardian Accounts are only available for parents whose children are in schools subscribed to Chalk.
Learn more about how to bring this to your child's school.