Getting started is easy! Here's a step-by-step guide on how to set up your Chalk account.
1. Go to chalk.com from within your Chrome browser.
2. Click the Log In button.
3. When the authentication page comes up click on Sign Up.
4. From this page, select Teacher to create a new Teacher account.
5. Enter in your Email address and click Sign Up.
6. On the Profile page, enter your Name and Password and then click Continue.
7. Congratulations! You now have a Chalk.com account. Now we just have to complete the setup by creating your first Semester, School Year or Teaching Term. On the website it is labeled "Semester". Simply enter a Name, for example “School Year 2017-2018” and Start Date/End Date values and check the boxes for which days you want to have classes. When you’re done, click the Save and Create your First Subject button.
8. Excellent work! Now you can create your first Subject.
9. Create as many subjects as you need to represent your planning. The process of creating subjects and using the timetable are documented on the Chalk Support website. Click the link for Planboard Getting Started Videos and use these resources to get you started.
10. And now you're all set! Happy Planning!