1. Click ‘Assessments’ under Markboard in the left-hand navigation menu.
2. Select the ‘PDF’ icon on the top right of the page.
3. Click the ‘Unsubmitted Assessments’ option under ‘Assessment Selection.’
You can further filter these assessments according to a custom date range. Click the ‘Create PDF’ button on the bottom left once you have finalized all the settings.
4. Your PDF report will show a list of students who have not submitted assessments, along with the due dates of those assessments.
You can also view unsubmitted assessments on a student-basis.
1. Click on a student name under the ‘Student’ tab in Markboard.
2. Click on the ‘Unsubmitted Only’ toggle on the right sidebar. You will notice the timeline will now only include unsubmitted assessments.
Here is how you can print a list of unsubmitted assessments on a student basis.
1. Click the ‘PDF’ icon under the ‘Assessments’ tab in Markboard
2. Click the ‘Student’ tab at the top. You will find the option of printing assessments by ‘Unsubmitted Only.’
This will generate a list of unsubmitted assessments by student.