Planboard allows you to create Templates and assign them to any given Subject or Section. This way you don't have to start from scratch while planning during the year!
- click the 'Menu' icon () in the top left navigation bar
- Select 'Templates' from the Planboard sub-menu.
- Click the '+' button to create a new template
This will bring you to the template editor shown below
Assigning a Template to a Subject or Section
If you would like all lessons for a given Subject or Section to always start off with a particular lesson plan template, you can do that by assigning a template to that Subject or Section.
- Click the Assign button in the list or the Assign to Classes button if editing a template
- Choose any subjects which you would like to have this lesson plan template
Note: Assigning a template won't overwrite any content. It will only go into any blank lessons for the assigned Subjects or Sections.
See here for how to assign a template to a single lesson plan.