Sometimes Chrome needs to be refreshed. If you hold the shift key on your keyboard, and click on the refresh button in your browser, this often resolves the issue. You might also need to clear your cache and cookies. This article will help walk you through that. If you still experience issues, please reach out to the Chalk.com Support.
Articles in this section
- Why does my Planboard always open to a date in the past?
- Why do I get an error message when trying to save my lesson?
- Why do I see a blank screen when I log into my account?
- Why can't I see my lessons when I log into my account?
- How do I reset my password?
- What do I do if my page doesn't load the information I just inputed?