Off-Days block out a day in your planner so you can't create lessons that day.
- You can add Off-Days by editing your schedule. (For things like Holidays, PD Days, etc.)
- You can also add Off-Days from your planner which is often used for unexpected events (For example a snow day)
When you add them it will change your rotation depending on your Advanced Settings
Accessing Advanced Settings:
- Click the Planboard menu icon in the top left
- Select 'Settings' from the menu under Planboard
- From here you can enable or disable 'Rotation Skips Off-Days'
How the Setting Works: