Set your Rotation Schedule. Your rotation schedule is the number of days your timetable is, and how long it takes to repeat itself. For example:
- if you have the same thing every day, you have a "Daily" rotation schedule
- An A/B rotation would be a "2 Days" rotation schedule
- If you have a class every Wednesday while the rest of your schedule is the same every day, you have a "Weekly" rotation schedule
Here are some simple steps to set your rotation schedule:
Start by going to your Timetable page using the menu in the top left corner.
You can find the drop down menu for your Rotation Schedule
Adjusting your Rotation Schedule will impact how many days are shown in the main area on this page.
Which rotation schedule you choose will change how your rotation will look. Below are a few different examples.
A/B or 2 Day Schedule:
Daily Schedule (used for when you have the same schedule every day):
Here are a couple of links to other useful help articles:
- Add sections to your Timetable
- Remove/Edit existing sections on Timetable
- Edit Semester Settings
- Edit Off-Days for the whole semester