What is a Rotation Schedule?
Your rotation schedule is the answer to the following question:
How long does it take for your schedule to repeat itself?
- if you have the same thing every day, you have a "Daily" rotation schedule
- An A/B rotation would be a "2 Days" rotation schedule
- If you have a class every Wednesday while the rest of your schedule is the same every day, you have a "Weekly" rotation schedule
Where do I set my Rotation Schedule?
Start by going to your Timetable page using the menu in the top left corner. Your Rotation Schedule is there in the top right
Adjusting your Rotation Schedule will impact how many days are shown in the main area on this page. Above is a sample "Weekly" rotation, below is a sample "2 Days" rotation.
The options range from Daily up to 4 weeks. As always make sure to save before navigating away from your Timetable
Here are a couple of links to other useful help articles:
- Add sections to your Timetable
- Remove/Edit existing sections on Timetable
- Edit Semester Settings
- Edit Off-Days for the whole semester