You'll need to add curriculum sets to your subjects if you wish to add standards to your lesson plans. This article shows you how to add curriculum sets to your subject using the iOS app. Let's get started!
1) Tap on the menu button in the top left corner, and then tap on 'Subjects'.
2) Select the subject you want to add a curriculum set for. If you need help creating a subject, check out the tutorial on adding subjects and sections.
3) Tap on the '+' button in the top right corner.
4) Select 'Add Curriculum Set'.
5) You will need to enter some search criteria to find the curriculum sets available. Select the curriculum set you would like to add to your subject.
6) You can continue adding curriculum sets to your subject by following the same steps. Once you are finished, tap on '< Subjects' in the top left corner to save your changes.
7) That's it! Now you can start planning lessons with standards. :)