Once you've set up your subjects and sections, you probably want to add them to your timetable so that you can start planning lessons for the days you teach those sections. This article will show you how to add a section to your timetable using the iOS app. Let's get started!
1) Tap on the menu button in the top left corner, and then tap on 'Timetable'.
2) If you are not viewing the correct semester, you can change it by tapping on the semester dropdown menu.
3) If you haven't already, make sure that the semester rotation fits your teaching schedule. You can change this by tapping on the rotation dropdown menu.
4) To add a section, tap on the '+' button in the top right corner.
5) Select the section you wish to add to your timetable.
6) Select which days you will be teaching this section by tapping on 'Days Taught' and toggling the appropriate days in your rotation.
7) Next, set the start and end time for your section. If you teach the same section at different times, you can adjust the times individually later when you edit your timetable.
8) Once you're done setting the times, tap 'Insert' to insert the section.
9) And that's it! You can continue adding sections, or make changes by editing your existing timetable.