You'll need to have a semester before you can start creating subjects and planning lessons on Planboard. If you're looking to create a new semester using the iOS App, you're in the right place! Get started by following the steps below.
1) Tap on the menu button in the top left corner, then tap on 'Semesters'.
2) Tap on '+' to create a new semester.
3) You will need to enter a name for your new semester.
4) Make sure you select which days you will be teaching for this semester. When you are finished, hit the back button.
5) Choosing a rotation is also required (this can be changed later). Select an option that suits your schedule.
6) Finally, put in the start and end date for your semester. Note that you cannot create a semester that overlaps with another!
7) When you are finished, hit the 'Save' button to create the semester.
8) And you're done! Now you can go ahead and add some subjects to your newly created semester. :)