** This is for paid clients. You will not have this option if you are a free user.
The function of this CSV is to Identify each of the classes your students will be enrolled in for the school year.
In the Enrollment Data CSV file there are three different categories.
- ClassID: A unique number or code to identify each individual class that will be taught. This is a required slot and the ClassID should be the same one assigned in the Classlist CSV.
- StudentID: A unique code or number identifying each student. This is a required slot and should be the same one assigned in the Student CSV.
- isArchived: A True or False slot, which is used to updated existing enrollments. The value should always be one of two options.
- True = Archive the student from the class.
- False = Enroll the student in the class. If left blank, it will also count as False.
Your CSV file should look something like this when it is finished:
Click here to download a Sample Enrollment CSV.
Visit these articles on how to create the other three CSVs for your school: