** This is for the Assessment Solution. You will not have this option if you are a free user.
The Classlist CSV is to identify and assign each teacher to their individual classes that they will teach for the upcoming school year. In the Classlist Data CSV file there are six different categories.
- ClassID: A unique number or code to identify each individual section that will be taught. This is a required field in the CSV file.
- ClassName: The name/title of each class as you want it to appear in your teachers' accounts. This is a required field in the CSV file.
- TeacherID: A unique number or code to identify each individual teacher. This will be the same as the TeacherID you assigned them in your Teacher Data CSV. This is a required in the CSV file.
If you don't want to use an optional field please make sure not to include the column header at all
- SubjectID: A unique number or code to identify each individual subject. Only include SubjectID if you have multiple sections of the same subject, same grade, same teacher.
- ReportingClass: This is a True or False value and helps when printing student reports as an administrator for the whole school. It works similarly to Grade Level which is found on the Student CSV. Instead of grouping by Grade Level you can group by Reporting Class which groups student reports by all classes that have a ‘True’ value here. True means that you do want a report printed, while False means that it will not print reports. Learn more here
- TermID: This is the ID that you gave your terms when setting them up for your Marking Periods. This is an optional column if you do not have Terms set up.
Your CSV file should look something like this when it is finished:
Click here to download a Sample Classlist CSV.
Visit these articles on how to create the other three CSVs for your school: