Once grades start to be inputted into Markboard, you will be able to track Student Progress through your Admin app. This will allow you to better assist students, and be able to track progression through the year, and see improvements.
- Reports can be generated for all students by clicking Generate PDF. Here settings can be changed according to your preferences, and these will reports will be emailed directly to you. Receiving this email may take up to an hour, depending on the size of your school, and the number of student reports being generated. Click here for a step by step guide for generating Student Progress Reports.
Viewing Individual Student Insights
To look at a single student, you can access this by clicking on a specific student's name from the list. This will bring up a student summary snapshot, shown in the screenshot below, where you will be able to see a student's progress through all their classes, as well as an in-depth look at assessments and attendance.
For a general overview, the numbered sections in the screenshot above are explained in the following list:
- You can see overall of all classes this student is in, or individual classes.
- From this side panel, you can see overall grade and absences, as well as being able to print this report as a PDF
- Date ranges and views can be changed, based on preferences
- Class Summary breaks down marks and absences based on class
- Assessments can be filtered based on subject, category and unsubmitted work.
Click here for Lesson 6: Conversations!