Now that we have a school year, terms and grading periods setup, it is time to setup users!
With the Assessment solution, inputting users is done through CSV uploading, so below are step-by-step guides for what you need to successfully add Teachers, Students, Classlists and Enrollment CSVs into the system.
Data syncing is how your school integrates your data into Chalk from your SIS to make onboarding easy. In order to save time, instead of manually inputting your data individually, you are able to sync your information at the frequency of your choice with four different CSV files: Teachers CSV, Student CSV, Classlist CSV and Enrollment CSV.
- How do I create a Teacher CSV?
- How do I create a Student CSV?
- How do I create a Classlist CSV?
- How do I create an Enrollment CSV?
- Chalk allows you to download your most recent CSV for your own files, as well as to use to make any edits. It will also help you with setting up your CSVs after Year 1.