** This is part of our Instruction Solution. You will not have this option if you are a free user.
Knowing how your teachers are planning their lessons is a powerful tool for admins. The Lesson Feedback feature tracks information on six different Lesson Activities. These criteria are:
- Planned a Lesson: Meaning the teacher selected has planned at least one lesson
- With Feedback: Meaning the teachers selected have received feedback at least once
- Attached a Unit: Teachers that have attached a unit to at least one lesson
- Attached a Standard: Teachers that have attached a standard to at least one lesson
- Imported a Lesson: Teachers that have imported at least one lesson from a colleague
- Shared a Lesson: Teachers that have shared at least one lesson
This article is a quick guide on how to review these lesson activities via the Month view in the Lesson Feedback feature.
Select Lesson Feedback in the Admin Menu.
Select the School or Group you'd like to filter your results by.
Select the Month view tab.
Select a Lesson Activity to review. All activities are displayed as a percentage of the school and/or group you’ve selected. The listed activities on the left show the value for the entire month. To see a specific activity broken down by date, select it from the list and you will see the specific date results within the calendar.
Note: For a quick explanation or reminder to what each criteria is tracking, you can hover over the ? tool tip icon, as shown below.
For a more detailed breakdown of a specific date, click the date within the calendar. Here you will see a list of the teachers within the School or Group you're reviewing, and exactly which criteria were completed for the Lesson Activities.
In order to view the entire day of a particular teacher, select their name. This will bring you to the Day view of the teacher to review in more detail.