This lesson is a guide on how to use the Feedback and Insight features. These tools are valuable features that allow Admins to make sure that their school is on the right track, covering needed content and ensuring alignment for teachers and the content that is being taught.
- This article is an overview on the key Lesson Feedback feature. Lesson feedback allows Admin to review teacher's lessons and give constructive feedback and promote growth and alignment within your school.
- The Month view in the Lesson Feedback feature allows admin's to review an entire months worth of content and criteria, and dive deeper into specific days and even narrow down the information to specific groups or schools to get an overview. This article will show you how to take advantage of this feature and the information it has to offer.
- This article goes over Week view and how admin can use it to focus on key criteria that teacher's are reaching, or can improve on throughout the week.
- This article is a walk through on how to review the feedback that has been left for a teacher by any admin. It can be filtered by feedback author, the section or subject it's for and the dates they've been left.
- Being able to view a teacher's account gives the admin access to their standards progress, the ability to share lessons, or even view lesson plans when in a position that a substitute teacher needs access. This article is a quick guide on how to do so.
- This article gives a quick overview in how to read Insights for your institution, school or group. It's a powerful tool that keeps admins up to speed on how their teachers are lesson planning.
This completes your Learning Guide for Instruction Admins! Feel free to play around with your Admin Application to become familiar with the different features and if you have any questions or concerns please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you within 24 hours!