This lesson contains articles that will help you with navigating the Resources application, which will allow you to save and share lessons with your fellow teachers and peers within the Institution, School or Groups that you belong to as a user. Resources promotes collaboration and alignment with other teachers in your Institution and can help you save time lesson planning and be sure that you're students are on the same page as others.
- This article is a quick overview of what Resources looks like and how you can search, tag and review lessons that you've saved, shared or that have been shared with you.
- This article is a quick walk-through of how to share a single lesson plan with your peers. This is great when one teacher is responsible for a lesson at a time, and can promote time-saving and efficiency.
- This article is a step-by-step guide of how to share or save multiple lesson plan with your peers. This is great for saving a unit to use at a later date, lesson planning for extended periods, or splitting the work load between a department.
- This is a quick overview on how to import lessons that you have saved to your resources, or lessons that have been shared with you by your peers.
- A shared lesson in resources is essentially a link that allows your peers to take a copy of what your lesson plan looks like at that moment. Therefore sometimes you may want or need to remove a lesson from Resources once your peers have imported into their own Planboard in order to make your own edits to personalize, or you simply no longer need to share it. This article is a quick guide on how to remove your lesson from Resources so it's no longer shared.
Click here for Lesson 6: Utilizing Feedback!